Special offers for GDC members


  • d.light is offering GDC members a range of discounted off-grid solar products, starting from FOB price $2.50 USD per unit (MOQ 1000 units); as well as 50:50 match-funding on co-branded marketing activities. Click here for more information or contact Karl Skare, Director of Special Projects and Strategic Initiatives at d.light. This offer is valid until 30th June 2020.
  • Lagazel is offering GDC members a special discount on their Kalo 1500M and Kalo 3000 Lighting Global verified solar lamps. For every 500 units bought, GDC members will receive 100 additional units for free. Lagazel currently has stock in several countries across West Africa. Contact Lagazel for more information.
  • Rural Spark is offering GDC members an opportunity to procure Rural Spark SHS more quickly, cheaply and at a lower interest rate than normal. 85% of the contract value will be provided as supplier credit, which means that distributors only pay 15% at the time of shipping. The remaining 85% must then be paid in instalments over a three year period. Click here for more information, or contact Rural Spark.
  • NIWA SOLAR is offering GDC members discounts on a range of current product lines, from solar lamps up to larger SHS. Get in touch for more information.


  • Following our recent webinar on ‘software solutions for last mile distributors’, PaygOps/Solaris Offgrid and Upya are offering GDC members special discounts on their digital platforms. Get in touch for more information.

Disclaimer: the Global Distributors Collective does not endorse any of the manufacturers or service providers featured here, or guarantee the quality of the products and services offered.